Maxam Falcon IV Lockback Knife with Thumbhole and Key Chain
Maxam Falcon IV Lock back Knife
This handy knife on a key chain features an extra sharp 1-7/8 inches, 420 stainless steel half-serrated blade to cut cord or twine easier and lightweight Leymar handle. The thumb hole allows one-handed opening with either the left or right hand. Measures 2-1/2 inches closed; 4-1/4 inches open.
- HANDY: Always be prepared with the Maxam Falcon IV lock back knife that easily attaches to your keychain or backpack.
- EXTRA SHARP: This handy keychain knife features an extra sharp 1 7/8-inch stainless steel half serrated blade to cut cord or twine easier
- EASY OPEN: In a pinch you can open this knife with one hand. A thumb hole in the top part of the knife allows you to use your thumb to simply twist the knife open.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Featuring lightweight Leymar material for the handle, this knife weighs in at only just over 2 ounces.
- SMALL BUT EFFICIENT: Coming in at only 2 1/2 inches when closed, this is a very company and efficient tool.
|Total Length (in)||4|