You've finally decided to take the plunge and replace your home TV. But now you have another decision to make: what kind of wall mount do you need for your space? In this post, we'll help you figure out the right TV wall mount for your space and your budget.
Different Types of TV Wall Mounts
Fixed TV wall mounts: These are the most basic and popular types of TV wall mounts. They keep your TV securely in place, usually with a few screws or bolts. They usually place the TV close to the wall, since there is no moving mechanism between the TV and the wall.
Tilting TV wall mounts: Tilting TV wall mounts offer a little more flexibility than fixed mounts, as they allow you to tilt the television up or down for better viewing angles. You can place your TV higher on the wall, and by tilting it down still get a good view. This can be helpful if you have young children or pets that might be disruptive during viewing times
Swiveling TV wall mounts: Swiveling TV wall mounts provide the ultimate flexibility, as they allow you to swivel the television left or right for optimal viewing angles no matter where you’re sitting in the room. Good choice if you want to be able to view your TV from multiple locations.
Ceiling TV wall mounts: Ceiling TV wall mounts are ideal for rooms with high ceilings, as they allow you to suspend your television from the ceiling out of the way when not in use This option is also great for hiding unsightly cords and wires.
Corner Mounts: These specialized mounts are designed to make use of corner spaces – perfect if you're tight on wall space but still want to install a large TV. Be aware that not all corner mounts will fit all TVs , so it's important to measure both your TV and your chosen mounting area before purchasing.
The Top TV Wall Mounts from MITECH Trading
Tilting Wall Mount TV Bracket for TV Sizes 37" - 70"
- VERSATILE TV MOUNTING SOLUTION: This Tilting Wall-Bracketing TV Mount lets you watch your favorite movies, television shows and videos in elevated theatre-quality style. This versatile TV mount is the perfect fit for the living room, bedroom or den
- ADJUSTABLE FOR THE PERFECT VIEWING ANGLE: Featuring an adjustable 10 upward to 15-degree downward tilt, this functional home theater accessory fits most 37-inch to 70-inch flat panel TVs.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: This TV Mount measures 33 1/2 inches by 16 7/8 inches with a max 110 lbs. load capacity with all mounting hardware included for fast installation.
- THE PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR AV SETUP: Create the perfect home theatre environment to spend money-saving night's indoors, play video games from any desired vantage point, or surf the internet from the comfort and convenience of your couch!
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE: Mitaki Japan designs modern home theater tools, accessories, and hardware that help you set up your ideal living space exactly the way you envision it is for an economic price.
Full Motion Wall Mount TV Bracket with Hardware for 37" to 70" TV Sizes
- Space-Saving Flexible TV Mount - Mount your flat panel TV to the wall and free up more floor space to make room for other furniture. This TV low profile wall mount gives any room a neat and stylish look.
- Full Motion Wall Mount TV Bracket features full-motion mounting with adjustable +5 degree to -18 degree tilt and +90 degree to -90 degree swivel.
- A Frame That Lasts - Your precious smart TV will remain safe on this low-profile TV wall mount thanks to its cold-formed steel construction. It won't bend or break easily even after years of use.
- Simple & Quick Installation - Install the flexible TV wall mount bracket on your own by following the instructions. This mount also includes the hardware you need for a safe installation.
Fixed Wall Mount TV Bracket with Hardware for 23" to 42" TVs
- Space-Saving Fixed TV Mount - Mount your flat panel TV to the wall and free up more floor space to make room for other furniture. This TV low profile wall mount gives any room a neat and stylish look.
- A Frame That Lasts - Your precious smart TV will remain safe on this low profile TV wall mount thanks to its cold-formed steel construction. It wont bend or break easily even after years of use.
- Simple & Quick Installation - Install the fixed TV wall mount bracket on your own by following the instructions. This low profile TV mount also includes the hardware you need for a safe installation.
Now that you know more about the different types of TV wall mounts, it's time to choose the right one for your space. Consider the size and weight of your TV, the type of mounting surface you have, and your budget. With all of these factors in mind, you should be able to find a wall mount that's perfect for your needs. Thanks for reading!