Wyndham House 6pc Terracotta Watering Spikes
Maxam Plant Pals by Wyndham House 6 Piece Terracotta Watering Spikes
Going green keeps getting simpler. Wyndham House brings to you this 6-piece set of terracotta watering spikes, an easy and decorative way to keep your plants watered even when you're away from home. These watering spikes are designed to be inserted into the soil of any plant to keep them watered and green with little attention required on your part. Simply insert the spikes into the soil, fill any long-necked bottle with water and place the neck of the bottle into the spike. The spikes will ensure even, constant moisture in the soil and offer a great way to reuse bottles before recycling them. Efficient and practical, these Terracotta Watering Spikes make the gardening chores of anyone with a green thumb, budding gardeners and even lifelong horticulturists easier and more enjoyable
- SELF WATERING: Our 6-piece terracotta watering spikes helps to keep your plants growing even when you're on vacation. Use these spikes to keep your soil hydrated so your plants will thrive without constant attention.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND EASY TO USE: A green thumb and a green planet go together. Before recycling those longnecked bottles reuse them. Simply insert the spike in the soil then fill a bottle with water and tip it into the spike for instant drip irrigation.
- NO OVERFLOW: The terracotta spikes deliver a slow but constant source of water to the roots of your plants, keeping the soil moist. The soil only absorbs what it needs, so there is no spilling or overflow.
- A THOUGHTFUL GARDENING PIECE: Efficient and practical, our Terracotta Watering Spikes make the gardening chores of anyone with a green thumb, budding gardeners and even lifelong horticulturists easier and more enjoyable.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR: These earthenware spikes are excellent for both indoor and outdoor use. They're made with the same materials as many flower pots so they can handle the weather and they look great anywhere